Roleplay 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay 2.0

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bounty-ful

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

Bounty-ful - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:35 am

"That's... handy" Ephraim said, looking at Thea, "weird as all get out, but handy. Anyways, there's no sense in just sitting around when we've got a plan; let's get something to eat."
Back to top Go down
http://www.hatmanandfalcon.com
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:44 am

The rain still hadn't let up any by the time the four of them arrived at the Century Inn. Though the outside looked in need of a few repairs and the inside was a little cramped, it was warm and the smell of delicious food wafted through the air. Kestrel's stomach growled loudly. She reached into a pocket and counted out the remaining coins.

"Don't worry about it. Dinner's on me tonight," Aurelia said, "And that goes for the rest of you too."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:16 am

"Many thanks," Thea said, "next time I will be buying however."
She giggled and grabbed Ephraim's hand pulling him inside, trying to act the part of a younger sibling and having fun doing so.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:21 pm

Ephraim followed Thea in reluctantly, shaking his head slightly as he did so, "Appreciated. Do you know how long until our person arrives?" he asked the other two, ducking his head as he crossed the threshold so as to not crack his head on the door frame.
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:48 pm

"I'm going to ask now," Kestrel said, heading off towards the barman, "Sit close to the fire and order me some kind of stew."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:56 pm

"Will do" Ephraim said, heading over to the fire to sit at a table.
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:16 am

Kestrel approached the bar man, who was busy polishing glasses.

"Is Akiralta in today?" she asked casually.

"Not yet," he grunted, not taking his eyes off of the glass he was polishing, "Sit down and I'll send her over when she comes in."

"Thanks," Kestrel said, heading towards the table the others had settled at. She arrived just as Aurelia was giving her order to the server.

"One rare steak and a large bowl of stew with biscuits. I'm not sure what everyone else is looking for."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:18 am

"Steak as well" Ephraim said, "bleu for me, though, and preferably of a larger size."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:51 am

"I'll have a vegetable stew if you have one," Thea said, "If not, some sort of roasted vegetables."
When she noticed Kestrel approaching, she waved animatedly.
"We're just ordering now! Your stew's been ordered!"
If anyone of the "crew" were listening, they would have noticed that her voice sounded different from her usual one, slightly higher pitched and younger sounding, as well as a little ditzy.
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:52 pm

The server raised an eyebrow at Thea's presence but didn't comment. She confirmed the order before heading to the kitchen. Kestrel settled into her seat.

"Well, she's not here yet, but the barman'll send her over when she gets here. And what does 'bleu' mean?"
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:00 pm

"Very rare" Ephraim replied, "anyways, since it looks like we might be here for a time, I think it might not be a bad idea to get to know each other. Now," At this he looked at the rest of the party, "just who are you people?"
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:15 am

Kestrel played with a scrap of wood she'd found on the table as she spoke.

"I'm not much of anyone, yet. I grew up in a small mountain town and my parents are birders. My parents know that there's some vampire blood way back that pops up every now and then, so the whole strength thing wasn't much of a surprise. I've got a little sister who's about fourteen now. And that's pretty much everything there is to know about me."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:06 pm

"I grew up in a rather formal family," Thea said, "but I was never really accepted by either my mother's side or my father's side due to the strange mix of bloodlines. I have a mix of human, fae and were-beast. Thus my strange mix of abilities. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:32 pm

"Oh, I'm nobody special" Ephraim said, "I'm from Endasen originally, but a while ago I got tired of the normal, regular life, so I decided to go out on a journey of sorts. It worked out well, as my father is the captain on a freelance merchant vessel, so I help him procure shipments that might be otherwise difficult to acquire. For the last few years I've been going around and dealing with lots of dwarves, and convincing them to ship magitechnology with my father. It keeps me well funded, which is nice, because traveling can be expensive. Now, we've all said something, what about you?" he asked Aurelia pointedly.
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:17 pm

Aurelia's smiled, an expression that seemed charming at first glance but wary at the second.

"I suppose you could say that I'm not much of anyone either. I'm also from Drassic originally, but from farther north. I've been traveling around for most of my life, so much that I don't really have one place to call home. I think our food is arriving."

Sure enough, the server had reappeared, balancing one bowl of stew and a plate of roasted veggies.

"The steaks'll be a couple minutes," she said apologetically, "But I thought the two of you'd like to start on your food. You look fair starving."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:39 pm

once the server was gone, Thea said,
"I look starving? What is it that makes a person look starving...I do not feel starving..."
She trailed off and took a tiny bite of her food.
"It is not bad..."
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:42 pm

"I unno," Kestrel said, mouth full of stew. When that was half chewed, she shoved half of a biscuit in to join it. "Mebbe ffe finks kids arr aavays ungry."

Aurelia winced slightly at the small spray of crumbs that landed in front of Kestrel.

"I have a feeling she may not have been talking so much about Thea."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:37 am

"Indeed not" Ephraim agreed, "do try not to choke yourself to death;" he added "it would make a rather unfortunate end for our adventure."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:30 am

Thea stared at Kestrel, a bit shocked at her eating habits. After taking another tiny bite, she said to Kestrel,
"How are you finding your stew?"
Then, directed at the others,
"I believe you may be right about the comment being directed at Kestrel."
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:05 am

Kestrel swallowed heavily.

"Sorry. I just haven't eaten a decent meal in a couple of days. And yeah, I'll try not to choke and die before our adventure starts."

Kestrel continued eating the stew at a more leisurely pace. Even so, she was almost finished when the steaks arrived. She looked at her empty bowl mournfully.

"Thank you," Aurelia told the server, "And I think Kestrel will have seconds."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:46 pm

"You might want to just bring thirds with the seconds." Ephraim observed, "it's more efficient that way."

Last edited by Lifalcor on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:14 am

The looked up from her half-finished meal and asked Kestrel,
"Would you like some roasted vegetables? I find that I am quite done..."
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:27 pm

Kestrel hesitated.

"If you're sure... I mean, I wouldn't want it to go to waste."

"You'd better just bring one more bowl of stew for now," Aurelia told the server, "She tends to slow down after a few minutes."

That settled, Aurelia cut into her steak and was satisfied to see that it was still pink and juicy inside. She ate slowly, cutting the meat into small pieces that she used to soak up the juice. The potatoes and vegetable on the plate were eaten last. In between small bites, she made polite conversation.

"How are you finding your steak?" she asked Ephraim.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:02 pm

"Take it," Thea said, "I never have a big appetite. Will we be leaving as soon as we get the information we need, or will we stay in town for a few days? I would prefer to go sooner, but I can wait if I must..."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:24 pm

Ephraim had also cut into his steak, pleased to find the centre still quite red. Satisfied that is was cooked (or not, as it was) to his liking, he cut off a small piece and ate it. "Most... refreshing" Ephraim replied to Aurelia, "and yours?"

Last edited by Lifalcor on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bounty-ful
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay 2.0 :: Roleplays :: Roleplays-
Jump to: