Roleplay 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay 2.0

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dresden: restart

Go down 
+2
Lillia
Magic_Michael
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Ryvuos

Dresden: restart - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 7:46 pm

"..." Hector paused at the pricipals suggestion, "Isn't there a fire in there?" he questioned
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 7:48 pm

"The fire was put out, and took place nowhere near my office," the principal replied as he walked into the building, "coming?"
Back to top Go down
Ryvuos

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 7:59 pm

"Lets get started," Hector responded, curious at what else this school might throw at him. "Tell the coucilor you just hired that if he needs help relating to the wierder students I might be able to help. I should also apologize for my rude behaviour towards him earlier I guess."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 8:14 pm

"Sure, sure," the principal called over his shoulder distractedly, "this way."

After leading Hector to the office, the principal quickly opened his door and gestured Hector in. "Have a seat," he said as he rummaged in his desk.
Back to top Go down
Ryvuos

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 8:19 pm

Hector decided to look around the room for personal belongings and photographs, checking the wall to each side of the door without turning his back to the principal as he slowly entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 8:26 pm

The office was fairly sparse except for a few framed photos on the principals desk. The desk itself was well organized, though by the amount of searching the principal was doing the inside of it was less so.
"Aha!", the principal called out, "here it is!"
He placed an envelope on the desk and turned it to face Hector. He opened the folder to reveal several handwritten letters.
"Take a look."
Back to top Go down
Ryvuos

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 12:29 am

Hector sat down opposite the principal and examined the documents
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:50 pm

Both letters were similar in terms of what matters were addressed and the style of writing, making it pretty clear they came from the same person. The letters were a threat to the principal that they were going to blow up the school at the end of the month. Included were pictures of some sort of bomb and a blueprint of the school.
Back to top Go down
Ryvuos

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 8:21 pm

Hector decided to ask, "May I keep a copy of the photograph?" thinking that an image to recognize the device would be useful. "And have you taken this to the police? It seems like something they'd be equiped to handle, unless you beleive that the threat is comming from some ocult force..."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:00 pm

"I believe it may be from the supernatural community..." the principal began, "last year I almost caught a group doing a sacrifice in the basement, and some of the phrasing one shouted at me sounds almost identical to those letters."

He pulled an envelope out of his desk and handed it over,
"here's a copy of everything, I assumed you'd need it."
Back to top Go down
Ryvuos

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 2:08 pm

"Thank you, is there any aditional information you can offer about the sacrificial ritual or cultists?" Hector responded agter hearing about a group of wannabe warlocks.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 2:38 pm

"Not really..." the principal said, "I didn't get a chance to see anything they were doing."
Back to top Go down
Ryvuos

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 2:53 pm

"Well, what about the cultists voice? Male, Female, ambiguos, deep, soft, husky, garbled? Where they all wearing black robes? Red ones? Did they look like some Game of Thrones red woman rip off? Or perhaps they were as proud as a scotish hero with their backside exposed?" Hector asked. "Forgive me for the interrogation, but any extra information is useful."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 8:34 pm

"Well," the principal began, thinking, "their voices sounded odd...almost as though they were speaking through masks or something. A mix of male and female...I don't watch game of thrones so I don't know about that, and the robes were maybe a brown or red?"
Back to top Go down
Ryvuos

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 7:50 pm

OK, now we have a slight bit of detail. "Thank you." hector responded. Doubting that this was a group of jedi, hector decided that red was the more likely option. Whether it be natural or from blood was another matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dresden: restart
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6