Roleplay 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay 2.0

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dresden: Time Warp

Go down 
+2
InvaderCom
Akiralta
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

Dresden: Time Warp - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 8 EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:03 pm

While the people of the city were wary, for the most part the group found them to be largely inoffensive. The smell, on the other hand, was less than pleasant. Animals walked the cobblestone roads alongside the people, and everyone found themselves with a new appreciation for indoor plumbing within seconds. While the city didn't exactly thrive, it still bustled with enthusiasm and the general energy common to cities the whole world over, regardless of time.

It was a market day in Caerloyw, and above the din, men and women could be heard peddling their wares, and nearby a crier called out the recent news for everyone to hear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hatmanandfalcon.com
cynicalConquestar

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 8 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:25 pm

Nomei leaned over to Elli and whispered in her ear, "Man, this place is more of a dump than Surrey."
Back to top Go down
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 8 EmptySat May 23, 2015 2:44 pm

Holland called for the group to pause for a moment and then focused on Inigo's presence again, regaining his bearings toward his friend.
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 8 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 11:34 am

Elli looked up at Nomei.

"Huh? Sorry I zoned out there."

Honestly, she had found it hard to concentrate on any of the conversations going on. Her headache had begun to creep back in and the crowds around them were overwhelming. Elli kept a hand on her swords, more out of habit than out of any actual thought.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 8 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 11:53 pm

Holland felt that Inigo's presence, now much closer than before, was to the north-north-west of their current location. From what he could tell, Inigo was in the city.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 8 EmptySun May 31, 2015 7:38 pm

Lynnette looked at the group around her an sent a quick prayer to her god for healing and visions should they be necessary. She got the feeling from their conversations that their luck was not the best...
Back to top Go down
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 2:29 am

Holland scrunched his brow in concentration.  "We're much closer to Inigo now." He said to the group. "Somewhere...this way." He spoke the last words facing the north east, looking for any landmarks in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Ryvuos

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:49 pm

"How exactley does that work?" John asked Holland, intreauged by something he had never seen before.
Back to top Go down
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:57 pm

"It's pretty simple, actually." said Holland. "When I heal someone, I act as a conduit connecting them to the lanterns power. The more I heal someone, the more of an imprint I leave on them, and they on me. In Inigo's case, I have a very strong personal connection to him to begin with, so the connection is very strong. It's essentially like a GPS fuelled by friendship. "
Back to top Go down
Ryvuos

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:07 pm

"So I don't need to worry about some occult fanatic trying to steal it and use it to eat my soul?" John asked, double checking that this wouldn't be like one of his ealier introductions to the supernatural. Thinking about that, he realised this technically WAS the first time he had had to deal with supernatural entities. "That's good to know. Do you need me to carry any of your equipment? Some of your items look like they have a decent weight to them," he added.
Back to top Go down
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:30 pm

"Thanks, but no thanks," Holland replied absent mindedly, concentrating on his link with Inigo.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 10:24 am

Lynette stared at John for a moment before asking, "why does eating of souls come first to your mind? Have you experience with eating of souls?"
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 3:24 pm

Holland turned slightly to face the direction he felt his connection to Inigo pulling him. By this time, the connection had strengthened considerably, and Holland was fairly sure that Inigo was located deep in the heart of the city, possibly even in the castle grounds, just north of the city core.
Back to top Go down
Ryvuos

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 1:11 am

"I have some... interesting luck," John replied remembering all the creatures that have tried to hunt him, eat him, maim him, and enthrall him. "I'm just sorry so many people seem to have gotten caught up in it this time around." He looked around as if to make sure that nothing was about to try and take this as an opportunity to hunt, eat, maim, or enthrall him.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 5:24 pm

"Perhaps," Lynette said, trying to calm John down, "you have been brought here for a reason, all of you. Luck may not be involved."
Back to top Go down
Ryvuos

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 5:50 pm

"That might explain the others, but the only thing I can think of for me is that I've possibly incured the wrath of some insane god whos angered by the most minor of slights. Or something" John responded to the idea of a divine cause, "And dont worry about me, I'm getting used to being in over my head; if that is possible. I just want to know that nothing is going to start eying me like I'm a nice juicy steak." Having not noticed anything obvious, John decided that if there was a monster present it could make itself look to human for him to notice a difference. "I don't think anyone else here has a plan to get back, unless we have a powerful time wizardly warlock sorcerer guy around here. Should I look around town for some decent work? I'm a fair hand at memorizing streets and directions, so transporting goods would probably be my best fit for a job."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 6:11 pm

Lynette frowned softly before replying, "Most gods do not spend their wrath for minor slights. If you have done something to offend the gods, they would be more likely to send a vassal to correct the slight than to exert effort themselves. I think it would be best for you to stay with this group for now, as it would take much time and effort to fit in here alone."
Back to top Go down
Ryvuos

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 6:17 pm

John took a good look at his weapon weilding, magic using, fight ready companions. "Can I at least get something to defend myself then? Armour or some type of sheild would be nice."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 7:50 pm

"Perhaps," Lynette said, "I may have something for you. That shall have to wait for a moment though, as we must focus on the task at hand." Gesturing at Holland, she asked, "How far to your companion?"
Back to top Go down
Ryvuos

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 9:38 pm

John turned to Nomei and asked, "seeing as your friend seems to be able to use some form of magic," slight gesture to Holland, "what exactly do you do? She seems like she is a bit of a combatant," John said gesturing to Ellie's swords.

"And assuming the other sword wielder is the same, you seem to stick out."
Back to top Go down
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:54 am

"I'm sure he's pretty close, actually." said Holland. "I'm sensing his presence to wards the castle." He gestured in the general direction. "I'll be more certain as we get closer, but he's at very least in that general area."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 8:31 pm

"Are you able to sense his feelings? Is he in danger?" Lynnette asked, "perhaps we should be moving at a more brisk pace..."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 3:58 pm

When Holland focused on his connection with Inigo, he found that he could indeed sense something of his friend's emotions. From what he could tell, Inigo was agitated, but not in any immediate danger.
Back to top Go down
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 6:40 pm

"It feels like he's all right." said Holland. "Uneasy, but all right. It's probably due to the unfamiliar setting and all." Zeroing in on the direction of Inigo, Holland picked up his pace a bit. "Still, let's not dawdle. I think we'll all be much more at ease once we've reunited."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 5:07 pm

Lynnette nodded and picked up the pace, keeping an eye out on their surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dresden: Time Warp
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next