Roleplay 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay 2.0

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dresden: Time Warp

Go down 
+2
InvaderCom
Akiralta
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
cynicalConquestar

Dresden: Time Warp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 5:32 pm

"You're from Vancouver? That's where I'm from- hey you look kinda familiar- never mind that though, I was in Allenby - this weird, ghost townish place just before... something happened to me and my friends." (<thank you for reminding me>)

Last edited by cynicalConquestar on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:01 pm

(You guys were totally not in Vancouver. You were in the ghost town of Allenby, just south of Princeton)

(Also, who're you calling grumpy?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.hatmanandfalcon.com
cynicalConquestar

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:21 pm

(<I'm not calling you anything. Nomei just finds that you don't always let her have all the fun she could have Wink>)
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:24 pm

"I have never heard of this place you call Vancouver..." the woman said, "what realm does this Vancouver reside in? I have seen neither of these companions you describe."
Hefting her bow and pulling out an arrow she continued,
"We are currently in Cotswolds and the area is dangerous, there are many monsters near. If you wish to aid your fellow travellers we should move quickly."
Back to top Go down
cynicalConquestar

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:34 pm

The air of nonchalance that Nomei had been trying to hold together slipped for a moment, "Erm, oh that doesn't sound like a good thing. Okay, since you seem to know this place how about you lead the way?"
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:40 pm

She nodded and pointed at a hilltop to the east, which appeared to be slightly taller than the others.
"We may be able to find your companions from there, unless you have other methods of finding them than sight."
Back to top Go down
cynicalConquestar

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:43 pm

"I don't, fuck, for once I wish that stupid fox was here," Nomei growled the last part to herself, she hated to admit it. "Or one of his sisters."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:45 pm

"You have fox companions?" the woman asked looking envious.
Back to top Go down
cynicalConquestar

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:56 pm

"Oh, umm, kinda, it's a bit hard to explain, ya know?" Nomei laughed out, trying to avoid explaining the nature of her sorta-friend and his family. "Let's just head over to that hill over there, that okay with you pizza boy?"
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 7:00 pm

The woman looked at her puzzled, then said, "I had a wolf as a companion for many years. He saved my life on more than one occasion."

With that said, she began making her way towards the hill, her footsteps light and silent her eyes and ears tuned for any movement or sound.
Back to top Go down
cynicalConquestar

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 7:06 pm

Relieved at not having to try and explain shapeshifters, Nomei followed after the strange woman.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 7:07 pm

After a few moments, she held up a hand for Nomei to stop and peered over a hilltop, having seen movement below.
Back to top Go down
Ryvuos

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 9:49 pm

John followed behind, expecting the worst to happen. "So when you say monster," John asked, "what exactly do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:17 pm

Holland knelt beside Elli and drew on the lantern's power. He spread the fire over Elli's body, trying to feel what was wrong, and soothing away what pains he could. As he did so, he gently tried to wake her. "Elli? Can you hear me? Elli?"
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 7:00 am

"Monsters come in many forms," the woman replied, "sometimes they can even appear human as they stalk you in the night."
She waited a moment before signalling to keep moving.
Back to top Go down
Ryvuos

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 1:22 pm

"So, my fellow Vancouverite, what brings you to this out of the way location? Camping trip?" John asked, trying to see if there was an easy way back home, while also making small talk.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 1:40 pm

The woman gave John an annoyed look and said quietly, "Idle speech will only draw the monsters to us."
Back to top Go down
cynicalConquestar

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 2:05 pm

"Bah! It's not the first time I've dealt with "monsters," I can deal with monsters." Still though, Nomei tried to keep her voice down and her tone jovial. Besides, she thought to herself, most people would probably say I was one.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 2:32 pm

The woman turned and gave Nomei a faint smile before moving on towards the hill. They were getting close now.
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 2:50 pm

Elli's eyes flickered open.

"Holland? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 3:02 pm

"I'm not sure," said Holland, relieved that Elli was awake. "whatever happened ended at least us, if not others, in this landscape you see around us. I came to not far from you, and found you here. Your mind was under a lot of stress, so I did my best to lessen it. I hope you don't mind." He looked around again. "Any chance your magic senses might be able to detect and of the others?"
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 3:05 pm

Once at the top of the hill, the woman looked at the hills around them, searching for more travellers.
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 10:18 am

Elli shook her head, then winced.

"I shouldn't use magic for a little while. I... I've been overdoing it a little. The mantle helps, but..."

It hit her suddenly. Her eyes went wide. She patted herself down, double-checking that there was nothing containing iron next to her skin. She stared at her shaking hands.

"I... I don't have the Fall mantle anymore."
Back to top Go down
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 12:06 pm

Holland stared at Elli for a moment, trying to process what he had just herd. "What... What happened to us?" He said in disbelief. "Suddenly in the middle of nowhere, and you just lost the fall mantle." Holland sat back. "What in the world is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 12:27 pm

Seeing a couple of figures in the distance, the woman pointed them out to Nomei.
"Are those companions of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dresden: Time Warp
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next