Roleplay 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay 2.0

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gods and Men

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lillia
Lillia

Gods and Men - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:29 am

Ashera watched Axel working with all of his various tools. She wanted to say something, but seeing so many sharp objects made her feel uncomfortable, and made it difficult for her to speak. Finally she got up and stretched, then made her way closer to Asher.
"He looks so noble..." she thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:54 am

"I'm guessing it's because you can't hear him talk. He's probably thinking about where he's peed or when his next meal is most of the time. At least, based on dogs I've known," Jocasta said, stretching as she came out of the tent. "Are we early breakfast people or do we want to give it a while?"
Back to top Go down
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:42 am

Partway through his work, Axel noticed the others' stirring and Ashera's presence, but he payed them no heed, focusing on the task at hand. Once he was done, he made sure that everything was packed away neatly where it belonged amoungst his things. Now that most eeryone was awake, he began work on breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:42 pm

"But animals are smart..." Ashera replied to Jocasta's comment, then moved to help Axel with breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:29 pm

"Yeah, they're smart, but not in the same way as us. Different needs, different wants... Different culture, if you want to think about it that way. So, probably not our idea of noble."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:01 pm

Meanwhile, Myrddin was sleeping softly but deeply, completely dead to the world around him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hatmanandfalcon.com
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:31 am

Once breakfast was done, Jocasta took it upon herself to wake up their captive. She crouched down and nudged him.

"Hey. There's breakfast. I'm going to untie your hands so you can eat, and I'll check on your leg ties to make sure they're not too tight."

She proceeded to do so, straightening up after a minute, satisfied by the leg bindings. She grabbed food and brought it over to him before grabbing some herself.

"Let me know if you find any sores or anything on your arms. I've got some stuff to treat that."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:34 am

"I'm fine," the man said, before gobbling down his food, "thanks."
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:47 am

Jocasta let the man finish breakfast before retying his hands, this time in front of him.

"Axel, let him go to the latrine trench if he needs it. I'm going to get some exercise in."

Jocasta fed and watered her horse, then retrieved her short sword and shield and spent the next half hour practicing a series of blocks and lunges until any stiffness had gone.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:47 pm

Ashera watched Jocasta fascinated by the technique she was using, as she had never really seen swordplay before. Before anyone could notice her watching, she turned and began putting her things together.
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:23 pm

Jocasta spent a few minutes cleaning and sharpening her blades before strapping them to her side. She checked her horse's tack before putting it on and loading up the saddlebags as much as she could. When she'd managed all she could without bringing the tent down around Myrddin's ears, she walked over to the tent and pulled the door flap wide open.

"Rise and shine, kid. Breakfast's waiting, and so am I."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:28 pm

Myrddin stirred, "hrngsnrf" he groaned, squeezing his eyes shut and sitting up, "what've we got?" he asked, rubbing his closed eyes with his left hand, his right being occupied in propping him upright.
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 10:36 am

"Well, forest-man made it, so you'll have to ask him. But hurry up--I've got everything packed except the tent."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 1:33 pm

"Right, yeah, sure" Myrddin said, standing up and exiting the tent, "Ooh, I'm going to ache for a bit. Note to self: the ground is not an ideal location to sleep. I suppose that's not really a surprise, but man, if this is what I have to look forward to, I can't wait to have this finished."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 1:46 pm

Ashera shook her head, then moved away from the group and began fiddling with some things from her small bag.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:36 am

Myrddin went over to Axel, "Morning, Axel, what's on the menu for breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:07 pm

"Breakfast was dinner," the man said, "it was good."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:02 pm

"Well, alright then" Myrddin said, heading over to the food and taking some. "Hey, is there anything else I should be doing than eating?!" He called to Jocasta.
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:35 pm

"You're lucky I packed up most of the camp already, squirt," Jocasta called back, "Just eat your breakfast and get your own things ready."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:52 pm

"There's not a lot to get ready; I should be done in about five minutes." Myrddin said.
Back to top Go down
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:15 pm

Axel finished cleaning up after the breakfast preparations and assembled his pack. After completing that task, he moved off to the side of the group with Asher and waited for everyone else to get their things together. As he watched, he took some time to better gauge the experience of his cohorts. Jocasta was quite definitely more experienced than the other two, as she moved with a speed and efficiency of having done this sort of thing more times than anyone would care to count. The other two seemed entilrely unfit gfor he venture. Bothe were small and lookedweak, if not frail. Myrddin semed the educated sort, and it was good to have the healing that Ashera posessed, but they seemed to be the most likely to behurt in any given situation, as had happened with the man who had attacked them in the night. Axel looked over at the man. was it really important to help this man, especially with the spirit of death missing? Perhapps it was just the morally right thing to do. He wasn't a good judge of these things, so he left that to the others.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 4:05 pm

Ashera, having finished packing her things well before Axel, continued to look over something that had been in her bag. As her back was turned to the others, they couldn't really see what it was, but the object was fairly small. With a sigh, she put it back in her bag and moved to join the others. Her skin still glowed faintly, but in the daylight it was almost impossible to notice unless she stood in a shadow. Since they were waiting for Myrddin, she took a quick look around the edge of the forest for a specific plant. Not finding what she was looking for, she sighed and plopped down onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:14 pm

Jocasta turned to Ashera.

"Watcha looking for, girlie?"
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:36 pm

"A plant..." Ashera said, "It's not here..."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:46 am

"Hey, I'm ready to go" Myrddin said, walking up with his pack on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gods and Men
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next