Roleplay 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay 2.0

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aiding the Spirits

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lillia
Lillia

Aiding the Spirits - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Spirits   Aiding the Spirits - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 3:18 pm

"We didn't want to attack..." the man began, "but we didn't have any other choice! We have to get his brother back!"
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Spirits   Aiding the Spirits - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 4:00 pm

Well, there's always diplomacy Myrddin thought, but opted not to speak.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hatmanandfalcon.com
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Spirits   Aiding the Spirits - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 5:20 pm

"Yes,  the brother.  That leads to another question." Galileo folded his hands in his lap and looked at the two men.  "What was it that your village stole? The thing that prompted these men to take his brother? We need full disclosure on this if we're to help you." He looked between the two men for a moment and then continued. "The feud going between you and these men is unfortunate,  but what is most distressing is that there is someone going around throwing third parties into the mix. Namely us."

Last edited by InvaderCom on Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Spirits   Aiding the Spirits - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:46 pm

"I'm sorry you got involved," the man began, "I wasn't involved in the theft, but I heard a rumour that a powerful weapon was stolen from the group. I'm not sure why my neighbour's brother was taken in revenge though, as neither of us were involved..."
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Spirits   Aiding the Spirits - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 10:21 am

Jocasta groaned.

"I swear, these village feuds cause more trouble than bandits. I can't remember how many times we've been hired to bang a few heads together and sort things out."

Maybe I should have just taken a unit with me, at this rate.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Spirits   Aiding the Spirits - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 11:37 am

"Should we go there and find out more from the source?" Myrddin asked.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Spirits   Aiding the Spirits - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 11:51 am

The man stared up at them. "but, " he began, "there's at least 10 of them, and they all know how to use weapons...I doubt they'll tell us anything besides to get lost. I mean, they're not afraid to kidnap kids, so why would they talk to us?"
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Spirits   Aiding the Spirits - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 3:37 pm

"I meant go back to your village and figure more out about what was taken and why." Myrddin replied.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Spirits   Aiding the Spirits - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 4:40 pm

"oh," the man said, looking sheepish, "that makes much more sense! I can lead the way if you'd like..."
With that the man stood up and pointed towards the south.
"A few minutes walk that way to the road then down the road a ways..."
Back to top Go down
Ryvuos

PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Spirits   Aiding the Spirits - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 11:25 am

Ajax asked, "where are the men?" knowing quite well that fighting them all alone would be easier than heading into town.
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Spirits   Aiding the Spirits - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:27 am

Jocasta sighed.

"Really? You want to know where this group of men is before we know anything else about the problem? You only have these men's word for it that the men are kidnappers, and they attacked us last night."
Back to top Go down
Ryvuos

PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Spirits   Aiding the Spirits - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:43 am

Ajax shrugged. "I'm a scout," he said trying to make it clear that his skills where more suited to the wilderness. After some thought, he realized that scouting to learn the enemies numbers and weapons might be a more worthwhile effort.
Back to top Go down
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Spirits   Aiding the Spirits - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:57 am

"okay, here's a possible plan: let's all pack up and head for these men's village. Once we get there, Ajax cam scout out the other men if they're close enough." Galileo looked around at everyone. "Does that at least sound like a good starting point?"
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Spirits   Aiding the Spirits - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:07 pm

Myrddin shrugged, "Intelligence is always an asset." He said.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Spirits   Aiding the Spirits - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:02 pm

"Alright then, we'd better head out!" the man said, "oh, and by the way the name's Alan."
Back to top Go down
Ryvuos

PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Spirits   Aiding the Spirits - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:21 pm

Ajax left to comb the forest for his new prey, he wouldn't let this hunt end like the two that had been cut short.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Spirits   Aiding the Spirits - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 10:07 am

"Good to know." Myrddin said.
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Spirits   Aiding the Spirits - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 11:29 am

Jocasta finished attaching her saddlebags and the rinsed porridge pot to her horse's saddle.

"Well, let's get going. It's not like the spirits have given us any idea what they want us to be doing."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Spirits   Aiding the Spirits - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 11:41 am

Both men looked at her curiously, and Alan asked, "What do you mean? You've been talking to the spirits??"
Back to top Go down
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Spirits   Aiding the Spirits - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 1:27 pm

"We are blessed by their patronage." stated Galileo. "In exchange, we perform deeds and tasks for them when fate calls. Speaking with spirits isn't common for folks like us, but hardly out if the question."
He was packed and ready, waiting for everyone to be finished gathering their things.
--
Asher sat by Galileo's side, gnawing on some dried meat.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Spirits   Aiding the Spirits - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 3:49 pm

The group set out and soon reached the road. It was a cloudy day, and there were few people travelling on this road.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Spirits   Aiding the Spirits - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 1:14 am

"Once we arrive, to whom should we speak first?" Myrddin asked after a few minutes of quiet travel, "Because we don't know anyone there, and I doubt just anyone could tell us what might be causing all this."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Spirits   Aiding the Spirits - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:46 am

"Well," Alan said, "we could try talking to Amy...she always seems to know what's going on in town..."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Spirits   Aiding the Spirits - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:02 am

"Okay, Amy it is." Myrddin said, "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Spirits   Aiding the Spirits - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:24 am

"Who is this Amy person anyways?" Jocasta asked, checking again that her sword was easy to draw in case last night had just been a warm-up for their reception in town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Spirits   Aiding the Spirits - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aiding the Spirits
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay 2.0 :: Roleplays :: Roleplays-
Jump to: