Roleplay 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay 2.0

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HEROism

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

HEROism    - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 1:55 pm

Sigrun smiled slightly. "You're right. Everyone else here naturally fulfills a role beyond just fighting criminals. Blackbird supplies tech, Kay establishes us culturally, I'll at least be our HERO liaison, since they like me over there, and I'm hoping Gungnir can help us with our base of operations, since she has connections to Fortress. But, when we've worked together in the past, things went well. Your abilities will compliment our group nicely, and there's no shortage of additional responsibilities that need to be taken on, so finding you a role outside of fighting shouldn't be that hard."
Back to top Go down
http://www.hatmanandfalcon.com
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 10:02 pm

"I don't suppose you can cook?" Kay smiled, "It doesn't get long to get sick of takeout, especially when we can't order delivery."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 11:35 am

"Do we even have a kitchen here?" Blackbird said distractedly, gently tapping her device with a small screwdriver.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 4:16 pm

"We do..." Sigrun said, "but... well... It's not very big, and it's not really built to accommodate a group this size. This place was not intended to be used as a headquarters for a whole team."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 4:32 pm

"Ahh.." Blackbird mumbled, giving her device one last gentle prod. There was a small beep and then it went scurrying off to sit in front of Kay.
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 1:19 pm

Kay looked at the device skeptically.

"What exactly does this thing do? And why is it sitting in front of me?"
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 1:44 pm

"hmh?" Blackbird said, distractedly, "oh, it's a camera of sorts."
Blackbird tapped on the table a couple times and the device came back to her.
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:38 am

Kay leaned forward, her interest obviously sparked.

"Hmm... A programmable photographer... That could be useful."
Back to top Go down
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 1:35 am

Gungnir, who had been mostly just listening as the conversation went by, sprung into action at the mention of a headquarters. In the blink of an eye, she had a PDA in hand and was jotting down notes. "'Better kitchen,' okay," She glanced from person to person as she continued, "Office space will be a given, for Kay and Sigrun, and I assume we'll want lab space. Would we want separate lab facilities, or a general space? A training room is a given, though specific equipment we can make a list for later..." She trailed off, then sheepishly looked up at the others. "Erm... Sorry. I just kind of went off there. Did we want to have a specific meeting for this?"
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 12:29 am

Sigrun was caught off guard by Gungnir's enthusiasm. "Uh... probably, yeah, that's a good idea. I didn't really expect... alright, glad to have that moving. As for everyone else... If everyone's alright with it, I think it'd be expeditious for us if I were to, for the time being at least, continue as acting leader. Presuming there are no objections with that, I think the next step would be to, unfortunately, fill out the necessary paperwork. After that, we should decide on a team name, and then, once that's settled, get to know each other a little better. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 3:35 am

Gungnir shrugged. "Well, you've certainly carried that torch well in the past, so no objections here." She fished a pen out of a pouch.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 1:13 pm

Blackbird nodded approval before tucking away her device and grabbing a pen.
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 4:33 pm

Kay nodded.

"It would be hard for me to keep up the rebel persona as a leader," she said, in a tone that made it unclear whether that was meant to be a joke. "I'd like control over aesthetics, though. Base decoration, uniform design, marketing..."
Back to top Go down
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 8:02 am

Gungnir cooked an eyebrow at Kay. "We're all going to be using the place, so I'd say aesthetics and design we can discuss together." She glanced down at her outfit before adding, "and I don't know about the rest of you, but I like my outfit the way it is. Though perhaps we could have something small to tie us together. Like a pauldron or a badge." She tapped her pen against her lips pensively.
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 12:18 pm

Kay shook her head.

"Pauldrons or badges won't do much to tie us together. I'll work within your parameters of course, but I'm mostly thinking about colour and pattern. It's not just aesthetic, either. It's easier to find a teammate in a crowd when they're in a uniform."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 4:24 pm

"We might want to look into unifying a colour scheme, or something to that effect," Sigrun said, "but beyond that, everyone here sticks out enough that finding each other really won't be a problem. The stats show little impact from the adoption of a uniform on anything - brand impact, success, longevity - really anything. What matters more than the aesthetic itself is how it is handled. If everyone wants to go with uniforms, we can discuss it, but they're far from a foregone conclusion going in. Unless it's a dealbreaker, I'd suggest tabling it for the time being. As for the rest of your requests, Kay... to reiterate, we will be democratic about things; no single person will be given full control over anything unless we as a group agree to it. As such, I can't promise you what you want here. We'll have to go over all that together once things are a little more sorted out."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 6:34 pm

"I'm fine with Kay doing marketing," Blackbird said, "I really don't have the extra time for that."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 11:55 pm

"Not quite my point." Sigrun replied. "I say table it for the time being, unless it really is that important. Goodness knows there's enough to do already without sorting logistics."
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 12:05 am

Kay raised her hands.

"Okay, control was the wrong word. I meant I'd take the lead on design and mock-ups, not make final decisions on everything. In my experience, a lot of things just don't get done unless someone takes responsibility. And isn't sorting out logistics what we're here for?"
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 8:29 am

Sigrun nodded. "Oh. Well, that's more likely. You can probably take lead on all that. This meeting is more for general ideas and just judging the tenability of this group becoming a team than dealing with specifics. We should start working on a name, but beyond that, logistics can come later."
Back to top Go down
cynicalConquestar

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 5:54 pm

Enigma looked at Sigrun apprehensively, "You mentioned... paperwork?"
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 2 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 12:08 am

Sigrun nodded at Enigma's comment. "Yes, sadly there is some paperwork to fill out." She replied, pulling out a stack of papers from her bag. "I prepped everything I could, but since I don't know your HERO identification numbers, and need a bunch of signatures, you're going to have to go through and read everything and fill out where I've highlighted."
Back to top Go down
cynicalConquestar

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 2 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 12:07 pm

Enigma glanced at the paperwork wearily. She wasn't a fan of HERO Beaurocracy and often took every chance to avoid filling out anything more than was required. "So, uhm, how much paperwork are we talking here? Would you say it's more like truckload, or a boatload?"
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 9:19 pm

Blackbird pulled out a pen and held out a hand for the papers, "if there's lots, might as well get going."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 1:47 pm

"It shouldn't take you too long," Sigrun said, passing out the forms, "just make sure there's nothing left out and no mistakes before signing."

After Sigrun had handed out the paperwork and everyone had read through and signed the agreements, the group moved on to the subject of a name.

In the interest of getting somewhere interesting, unless there are complaints, I'd prefer to just refer to the first attempt at this RP for how that went and go with the same outcome as back there. If you need a refresher, just follow https://roleplaytwo.canadian-forum.com/t55p75-heroism and read from about halfway down the page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HEROism
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2