Roleplay 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay 2.0

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gods and Men

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Akiralta

Gods and Men - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:02 pm

"Finally, a full sentence! You're making progress, glow-girl. Tell me, if you're so shy about everything, why do you think you were sent here in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:17 pm

"I can heal..." Ashera said hesitantly, not sure if that was the reason or not, but it was the only thing she could think of.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:22 pm

"Her?" Myrddin piped up, "You're asking the healing, glowing girl why she's here? Interesting"
Back to top Go down
http://www.hatmanandfalcon.com
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:47 pm

Ashera stared at Myrddin, confused by his questions, and somewhat upset at being called glowing girl or glow-girl by everyone.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:05 pm

"I mean, if you think about it, it makes a fair bit more sense to have her than myself. If we're to expect action and danger, would it not be a good idea to have someone on hand capable of healing?" Myrddin continued.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hatmanandfalcon.com
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:44 am

Ashera was about to respond when she heard a noise from the road. It sounded as if someone was approaching. Getting nervous, she moved behind the others. Maybe this was the last member of their group? The spirit had said they would be joining them later...
"Do you hear..." she began to ask the others, wondering if they heard the footsteps too.
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:01 pm

Jocasta did hear, which is why she got up and casually wandered over to her packs, pulling out her crossbow.

"I hear something," she said cheerfully, in sharp contrast to her calculating face, "Any chance of you shedding a little light on the situation? And I'm talking literal here."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:08 pm

"um..." Ashera said, "I don't really know...i usually don't...when I'm scared I just...things are still developing..."
Slowly she trailed off, looking down at the ground. Hearing the footsteps getting closer, she looked back up, nervous again, and starting to glow a little more.
Back to top Go down
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:57 am

Axel leaned down and wispered to Asher. The wolf stood and silently moved off towards the noise to scout it out. Bow in hand onve again, Axel waited forAsher to signal friend or foe.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:32 pm

Asher signaled to Axel foe. The footsteps came nearer, then stopped. There was the sound of a sword being pulled out of its sheath, then the footsteps began again, this time running in the direction of the campsite. A large man burst out of the bushes and ran to attack Myrddin (the only one without a weapon and exposed).
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:58 pm

Jocasta swore, pulling the bolt out of the crossbow for safety's sake as she threw the bow itself at the charging man.

Damn crossbows. Take too long to wind. Wish I could shoot better with a regular bow.

Jocasta grabbed Myrddin by the back of the shirt and shoved him behind her as she drew her longsword.

"If you can't fight, get back!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:05 pm

The man slashed at Myrddin as he was pulled away, managing to graze his arm. He then turned to Jacasta with a wide grin, and settled into the stance of an expert swordsman. He began on the offensive, attacking quickly and in rapid succession.
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:37 pm

Jocasta warily fended off the blows, not willing to risk anything fancy. When she felt secure enough to spare the attention to talk, she took the time to say, "Axel, now would be a good time to shoot him."
Back to top Go down
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:28 pm

Axel loosed a shot that buried itself deep in the man's sword arm. He shot again, this time the arrow penetrated the man's leg. Drawing his short sword, Axel moved closer to the Hopefully mostly disabled man.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:32 pm

The man switched his sword over to his other hand, and pulled the arrow out of his leg. He growled at them, and continued to fight, his other arm just as good with a sword. He darted to the side and tried to grab Ashera with his injured arm.

When the man reached for her, Ashera flinched backwards and there was a flash of light.
Back to top Go down
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:42 pm

Axel shielded his eyes from the glare just in time to save his darker vision. Seeing an opening, he brought his sword down and carved a large gash in the man's fore arm, and followed with a kick to the man's chest, sending him tumbling over backwards.

Last edited by InvaderCom on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:45 pm

The man dropped his sword and stared at the group.
"I thought it would be easy," he said, "I just want her."
He gestured at Ashera with his chin.
Back to top Go down
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:46 pm

Axel stood with his sword pointed at the man. "Why."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:28 pm

"My brother is sick...he needs a healer"
Back to top Go down
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:41 pm

Axel continued to stare at him, skeptical of his story.
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:54 pm

Jocasta stared at the man in disbelief.

"Oh, for fuck's sake. How did a man as stupid as you ever learn to pick up a sword, let alone use it? Yir's skies above and the seven hells below, did you think of just asking instead of attacking a trained fighter and a forest-man? I should take your head now, since you aren't using it."

Nice story, she told herself, but it doesn't explain why he attacked, especially why he took a swipe at Myrddin first. Anyone with half a brain would wait until we're sleeping before trying anything. Although crediting him with half a brain seems generous at this point.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:35 am

"I asked others but I can't pay them...a man told me that he'd pay me to take her and get rid of the rest of you, and I could keep her..." the man said.
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:43 am

Jocasta sighed. "What did the man look like?"
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:35 am

The man was starting to drift into unconsciousness, and all he could say was,
"Hood...he had..."
Back to top Go down
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:35 pm

Axel wipes the blood off his sword and sheathed it. "We should treat his bleeding if we want to hear anything more out of him." He went over to his pack and removed a water skin and some bandages and busied himself dressing the wounds on the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gods and Men
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next