Roleplay 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay 2.0

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dresden: restart

Go down 
+2
Lillia
Magic_Michael
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

Dresden: restart - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 4:23 pm

Raphael waited a safe distance from the burning building for the principal to return.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hatmanandfalcon.com
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 5:29 pm

The principal approached him, looking tired and stressed. "Where were we?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:00 pm

"I think you were offering me a job I'm in no way qualified for." Raphael reminded the principal.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 2:56 pm

"It's not going to be a job on the record, I just thought it would be good for the kid with abilities to have someone to talk to who's close to their own age...it's not really something I can advertise in the paper, and you seem capable. You will be supervised by either myself or Gregory at first of course." The principal trailed off, "That is, if you are willing..."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 4:20 pm

"I suppose I'm willing, but I'm not from around here, so I don't have a place to stay, which might make things difficult." Raphael replied.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:43 pm

"Hm..." the principal said, "perhaps Gregory could come up with something...I'll have to give him a call..."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 9:43 pm

"That would be great." Raphael smiled. "I really do want to help, and if you can get me a place to stay, at least for a little while, that would make things so much easier. I have a little money, but if I have to spend it on accommodations, it won't go very far. Provided this doesn't take too much of my time, I should be able to find a job or two around here with lodgings taken care of."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 3:59 pm

The principal nodded absentmindedly as he pulled out his cell phone and punched in Gregory's number.
Back to top Go down
Ryvuos

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 2:56 pm

Hector decided that it was time to learn a little more about this situation and landed on Raphael's shoulder. He immediately looked at the principles clothing to see if he had a pen in a chest pocket.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 4:37 pm

The principal, preoccupied with his phone call did not notice the bird. He had several pens tucked into his pocket, as well as one held lightly in the hand not holding the phone.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 5:15 pm

Raphael jumped when the bird landed on his shoulder. "Hey, shoo!" He said, brushing at Hector with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Ryvuos

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 8:55 am

Hector noticed Raphael's attempt to remove him, and thought about stealing a pen to try and convince the principal that he was the PI. Upon thinking the idea through, hector realized how hard it would be to write in his present state. How flew off the shoulder of Raphael and chose to go to his nearest supply of clothing.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 10:27 pm

"Woah!" Raphael said as Hector flew off. "That was weird."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 9:45 am

The principal looked up finally and asked, "Sorry what did you say?"
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 10:59 pm

"Uh..." Raphael said, "A bird just landed on my shoulder... Did you really not just see that?"
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:19 am

"What kind of bird?" The principal asked, then hearing something on his phone turned away and said, "Hello? Gregory?"
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:00 pm

Raphael shrugged, "I dunno." He said, "It was black, but that's about all I saw. It flew off pretty quick."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:18 pm

"very good!" The principal said into the phone, "thanks!"
Turning to Raphael he said, "looks like we have a place for you to stay for a bit...here, I'll write down the address!"
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 4:11 pm

"Thanks." Raphael said, taking the address from the principal before pulling out his phone to find out exactly where to go. "So, what should I do now?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:14 pm

"Well," the principal began, "the school will be closed tomorrow, so come to meet me in my office at 8 wednesday morning?"
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 10:29 pm

"Alright, then. Thank you very much. I guess I'll be going now. I guess I'll see you on Wednesday." His business with the principal taken care of, Raphael headed out to find the building he was going to be staying in.

Last edited by Falcon on Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryvuos

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:54 pm

Hector, having gotten to his closest supply cache, got dressed.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 5:31 pm

The principal waved him off before pulling out his cellphone again and calling Hector, a worried look on his face.
"Where is that man?" He muttered to himself, "never around when you need him!"
Back to top Go down
Ryvuos

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 6:10 pm

Hector decided to wait around the corner until the phone went off behind the principal, then walked around hung up and said "you were looking for people to coucil the supernaturally weird correct? Do you really think that that is the type of job you should give to a private investigator of unknown spiecies? That kid looked like he had enough issues, and other then show him that there are people even weirder then himself I doubt I can help. Now, if you have investigative work..."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 6:13 pm

The principal jumped slightly then sighed. "I did not have you in mind for that particular job, I was needing you to do some investigation for me. If you would follow me to my office, there's a few things I would like to show you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dresden: restart
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next