Roleplay 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay 2.0

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dresden: restart

Go down 
+2
Lillia
Magic_Michael
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lillia
Lillia

Dresden: restart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 10:43 am

Just as Greg was about to drive off, his office manager ran out of the building waving frantically.
"You've got a phone call from the principal of the high school! Sounds urgent!!"
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 11:05 pm

The principal paced on the front lawn of the school, watching the students file out while muttering to himself. One by one the teachers sent students to report that all of that class were out. There were still students coming out when a teacher ran up to the principal in a panic.
"One of my students is missing!" he said when he reached the principal, "He was right behind me as we left the classroom but now he's gone!"
The principal swore and ran back into the school, passing Roz and Amelia in the hallway. He looked scared, and didn't even notice some of the other students curious stares as he ran past.
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:34 am

Roz frowned.

"Isn't it a bit odd for someone to run back into a burning building?"
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:57 am

Amelia shrugged, a look of concern briefly crossing her face. "Maybe he forgot something important inside, or maybe he's looking for someone?"
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 3:08 pm

Raphael, having finished his breakfast, left the diner, leaving a generous tip. He headed down Elm Street, as Issy had suggested. As he approached the highschool, he saw all the students and staff gathered outside. Curious, he approached a random figure standing off to the side. "Hey," he said, "what's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.hatmanandfalcon.com
Magic_Michael

Magic_Michael

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 12:18 am

This was it, the moment he was waiting for. After watching from a distance Kasper had put two and two together. The mark was a high school student.
It'll be like all the other times. Get close, get them alone, get it done quick and clean. Kasper had a code, and the code kept him safe. All the killers before him were sloppy, they didn't have a code like he did. The code told him what to do.

He thought he could cut him off by taking a detour around this "Elm street" but ended up losing him instead. But luck was on his side as a few passerbies were students of the local school. It was easy, they were playing hooky, twisted their arm a bit, threatened to call their parents and all the tough talk and "sticking it to the man" attitude dropped faster than Barry White's balls during puberty.

At the school there seemed to be a large crowd gathered.
"Crap," He thought to himself, "How am I going to find him in this mess?"
Then his question was answered.

"Hey," a voice said, "what's going on here?"
Kasper turned around and a rush of euphoria hummed at the reptilian parts of his brain.

Kasper gave a warm smile and carried himself confidently, he had gotten good at that.
"Why I don't know," Kasper said warmly. He said it the same way his father used to speak to him in that matter-of-factly tone.
"How about we find out together?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 1:58 pm

If the two newcomers had been watching closely, they would have seen the principal of the school go running back into the building. Upon inspection one could see smoke rising from somewhere in the back of the school. A random girl wandered past them, talking to someone on her phone, "yeah, we saw the smoke and got out of there but I noticed that Dan isn't with the rest of us...have you seen him?"
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 7:16 pm

The day hadn't started out well, and Roz didn't see it getting better any time soon. Once the class had gathered on the field, Roz couldn't help but notice two men who were definitely not teachers standing outside the school. She was reminded once again that being at school meant she was unarmed and therefore relatively helpless--luckily, just a little less helpless than she looked. She nudged Amelia.

"Do those men there look odd to you?"
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 4:32 am

Amelia looked around, then spotted the men she was talking about. "They aren't teachers?" she asked, being new to the school. "They do look a bit off...something kind of creepy about one of them...Should we mention them to someone??"
Back to top Go down
cynicalConquestar

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:44 pm

Gregory pulled up to the school in his old silver Ford. He quickly jumped out and rushed to find out where the principal was.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:58 pm

One of the office staff, seeing Gregory, ran over and let him know that the principal had run back into the school because there was a student missing.
Back to top Go down
cynicalConquestar

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 8:56 pm

The minister sighed. This day was not going well. He thanked the admin and ran in the direction of the school.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:01 pm

Amelia stared as yet another man ran into the burning building.
"That's odd..." she commented to Roz.
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 5:30 pm

Roz sighed.

"I'm beginning to think there's something other than a fire going on here. Unless the fire department in this town is just not very well equipped."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:06 pm

Raphael was getting some weird vibes off of the man he was talking to. "No, that's okay." He said, covering almost all of his unease at the stranger "I think I'll just check things out on my own." He then extracted himself from the man's company and looked around a little more, seeing if anything jumped out to him.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:20 pm

Raphael looked around just in time to see Gregory running into the building.

Inside the building, the principal was searching through the hallways frantically. Hearing a scream coming from the portion of the building that appeared to be on fire, he paused for a moment before running in.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 9:38 pm

Raphael looked confusedly around before heading towards the school building.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 6:57 am

As Raphael entered the building, he heard a scream and saw the principal running into an area that was billowing smoke.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 10:26 am

When he heard the scream, Raphael reacted, quickly taking his shirt off and tying it over his mouth before plunging into the area he heard the scream come from.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 12:07 pm

Raphael and Gregory both entered the hallway at the same time. Ahead they could dimly see two figures through the smoke, one the principal and the other presumably a student. They could hear the principal saying
"not again Johnny!"
Back to top Go down
cynicalConquestar

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 2:07 pm

"Oh, not again!" Gregory whispered under his breath, rushing to assist the principal. "What set him off this time?"
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 2:35 pm

"I'm sorry!" the boy, Johnny, cried his hands covered in flames, "I was trying to put it out in the bathroom but I accidentally touched the wall...I was just sitting in english and we were reading about something. I must have fallen asleep because suddenly I was dreaming about being a wizard, then I woke up and my hands were doing this..."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 3:58 pm

Raphael ran up behind Gregory and looked into the room. "Woah!" He said, surprised to see the boy's hands on fire. "Hey!" He called to the people in the room, "I don't want to interrupt, but you should really get out of this building now!"
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 4:01 pm

The boy shook his head and said, "but I don't want anyone to see me like this!"
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 10:35 pm

"Then go out the back door! The smoke'll kill us if we stay much longer!" Raphael cried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: restart   Dresden: restart - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dresden: restart
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next