Roleplay 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay 2.0

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HEROism

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Akiralta

HEROism    - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 10:49 am

Kay looked over at the others.

"So I'm going to hire a photographer at some point to do professional photos. Do you guys need a makeup artist too or are you going to handle that on your own? When are you free?"
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 3:59 pm

"I can make just about anytime work." Tess said over her shoulder as she followed Cardinal into her office. "As for makeup, I think I'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hatmanandfalcon.com
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 1:36 am

"Yeah,  you're definitely covered on that front." Gungnir called after them.  After a moment so mulling it over,  she added,  "My god,  I am so jealous."

Last edited by InvaderCom on Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryvuos

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:03 am

"I think I'll go without a makeup artist," Red Mirage added, still wondering why nobody reacted a little more surprised at the fact he was a spy from another planet. "If you don't need me, I can have a look around to try and find some information."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 4:20 pm

"Sure, whatever works for you, Red." Tess said, closing the door. "Alright," she continued, turning to face Cardinal, "thanks for coming in here. What I've got to say isn't pressing, but I thought it might be good to figure out some ideas concerning armour and equipment for everyone, now that we've agreed to team up. If you're willing, I'd like you to make special gear for each member of The Pride. I don't know how fast you work, or how experienced you are, but I've been impressed by what you've made for yourself, and I think we could all benefit from your abilities. As far as resources are concerned, we've got plenty, so don't worry about that. What do you think? Would you be willing?
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Cardinal smiled and said, "I'd love to! I really enjoy having a project...what did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 10:51 pm

"I must admit, I haven't actually put much thought into that." Tess said, "I figured between not knowing if the team would even form, and not knowing your limits as an engineer, it would be best not to think into that too much. Goodness knows there was enough else to deal with putting this all together without worrying about gear as well. For the most part it seems that it would be prudent to mitigate any weaknesses our members may have, while strengthening our fortes, but that's both obvious and broad nearly to the point of uselessness. As I said, I don't know what you can and can't do, so maybe you should talk to people individually to figure out what to make. Oh," she added, almost as an afterthought, "and please run costs by me before diving in. While we do have a substantial amount to work with, it's not limitless and there will be other costs. Plus it's good to keep track of where the money's going."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 5:33 pm

Cardinal shrugged, "I can ask around...though some form of communication device would be useful...as to costs I try to recycle and costs are generally pretty low unless it's something more complex..."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 2:24 am

"Comms, we've got, actually." Tess said, looking around her office to see if any of the devices were on hand. Seeing that they were not, she gave up and returned to the conversation. "Not sure where they are now, but they're pretty good. As for your work, while recycling is very good, I'm asking for, ultimately, some form of armour and/or armament for pretty much everyone here. That should take... rather more than the odds and ends around, I'd think."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:47 pm

"True, but smaller tech parts of those I can recycle." Cardinal said, tilting her head to the side with a frown, "Thats assuming you want armour capable of doing more that stopping a knife or a bullet...as for coms, I was thinking of making them built into the armour with some sort of gps as well, just in case...as a backup maybe to the coms you have?"
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 12:11 am

"I don't really know what you are capable of making, regarding the armour, so I'd just suggest talking to people and figuring out what they'd be best equipped with. For me, unless you can make an outfit that can reshape at my will, I'll probably just be going with smaller equipment, but people like Kay or Lucia might want something a little more... protective." Tess replied. "As I said, talk to people, figure out what you can do, and run it by me, please. Beyond that, do what you think is best." At that, Tess walked to the door, before stopping just beside it, "Oh, yes, and the comms we've got should be fairly easy to incorporate into whatever armours you end up developing; they're pretty unobtrusive. Now, if you have something to ask me, please, go right ahead, but otherwise would you mind sending Kay or Lucia in to talk to me?" Her piece finished she opened the door and gestured towards it, indicating that Cardinal was free to go.

Last edited by Falcon on Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:04 am

Having thoroughly bored herself twiddling her thumbs and staring about the room, Lucia decided it was time to try some conversation. After all, she was going to be working with these people, might as well get to know them. "So... Red." she said, awkwardly trying to find a thread to start with. "You said you were an alien spy, right? Doesn't it kind of defeat the purpose to say that out loud?" She immediately wished she could back pedal a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ryvuos

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 6:49 pm

Stopping at the door on his way out, Red Mirage turned to respond "I'm mostly just finding out if peace is a plausible option between our species, I've already figured out what to report. I just need to get back and start explaining how to go about introducing ourselves when we our ready."
Back to top Go down
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 7:03 pm

"Oh, so you're more like covert diplomatic intelligence." said Lucia, relived that the quip had gone over better than she had expected. "That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the clarification."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 8:24 pm

Cardinal left the room, calling out to the others, "next!"
Wandering over to Lucia, she asked, "so I'm in charge of equipment and such...any preferences?"
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 11:51 am

Changed have been made to my character. We will be retconning her introduction to the group and will let you know what we have changed!
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 11:59 pm

I think instead I'm just going to do a soft reboot of this whole RP. I'll lock this thread and open a new one when I decide where and how exactly to start it. Feel free to just copy over your old character, but if you'd rather, I have a new and improved randomiser that I'll be putting up if you care to try it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEROism    HEROism    - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

HEROism
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6