Roleplay 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay 2.0

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bounty-ful

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Lillia
Lillia

Bounty-ful - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:38 pm

"I think the four of us together can handle it..." Thea said, "We are not exactly easy to defeat ourselves..."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:45 am

"While that is true, to not take every precaution possible would be foolish." Ephraim said, "One man or no, he could still be a problem."
Back to top Go down
http://www.hatmanandfalcon.com
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:46 am

"yes I agree," Thea said, "but at the moment we are meant to be discussing whether or not we will accept the trade, not what we will do to stop the man. We will probably need more information for that..."
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:00 pm

"It's rather dangerous," Aurelia warned.

"But I think we've got to go through with it," Kestrel said firmly, "We've got no other way of getting what we need."

Aurelia shrugged slightly, flicking her hair over her shoulder with one hand.

"I wasn't suggesting that we turn her down, only that we need to be careful."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:10 pm

"Exactly my thoughts" Ephraim agreed, "we'll need a plan, but that shouldn't be too hard to figure out. It seems as though we agree on what to do, so how do we tell her?"
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:56 pm

"I've got some ideas," Kestrel said, walking over to the door, unlocking it and yanking it open. Akiralta was leaning against the wall casually, only raising an eyebrow at Kestrel's abrupt appearance. She sauntered inside, closing and locking the door behind her.

"I take it you've reached a decision?"
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:28 pm

"I believe so, yes," Ephraim said, "and I doubt you don't already know our conclusion, but on the off chance you weren't listening to every word, we agree to your arrangement."
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:45 pm

Akiralta tapped the wall.

"Anti-listening spells, didn't you see? No matter. I'm glad to hear your decision."

Kestrel held up a finger.

"With a few changes. Our job is tougher--and more dangerous--than yours. So I propose we split the difference between the two jobs. Extra cash for the harder job."

Akiralta looked slightly pained.

"I might have to make it up in services. Cash flow is a problem for me right now. But we can decide the specifics later. Let's trade information."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:41 am

"Information is always useful..." Thea said, "why don't you begin?"
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:21 pm

Akiralta reached into her jacket and pulled out a handful of neatly-folded papers, which she tossed on the table.

"Maps, schedules, and lists of known Marid assassins. It's possible they contracted out, but I doubt they'd trust a contract assassin when sensitive information's involved. The mark is staying in a tenement on the west side of the city right now. He only leaves to get food and look for a buyer for his information. His stops are marked on the map, starred where he stops most often. The next sheet is his schedule. I've also marked down all of the Marid assassins that work out of Gron Graston and aren't currently occupied. I've got a star next to the assassin that I've seen in the mark's neighbourhood. I'm guessing that the assassin will have his location inside of two days, so you'll have to move fairly fast. A lot of the alleyways near the tenement would be good for an ambush, but that works both ways. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:51 pm

Thea slipped the map away from the rest of the papers and began looking over it intently, tuning out everything else in the room. After a few moments, she put the map back, having gleamed everything she could get out of it.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:59 pm

"Useful." Ephraim nodded appreciatively, "And is this information permanently ours?"
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:58 am

Akiralta shrugged.

"I have copies. And it's of limited use, since I'll be moving him after you retrieve him anyways. But the Marid assassins list is mine. If they get wind that I have it, they'll either shake up the ranks or send all of them after me, and even I can't hide from that."

Kestrel cleared her throat.

"And as for Ghom Warden, the only information we have is from a man who works on the docks, name of Tolltaker, and the information on the bounty board."

"I can work with that," Akiralta nodded, "Anything else you folks need?"
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:19 pm

"I was, of course, asking after the assassin list, but no matter." Ephraim shrugged, "beyond that, I think we're good."
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:50 pm

"I'll leave you to it, then," Akiralta said, saluting the group, "Stick around the area and I'll find you when I get back. You've got the room for another ten minutes."

With that, she headed out the door. Aurelia sighed.

"Well, seeing as we're locked in to an agreement, we'd better get down to business."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:56 pm

"I agree" Ephraim said, "we're going to need a plan if we intend to take down an assassin."
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:42 pm

Kestrel mulled over the maps for a few minutes and then frowned.

"I think I'd prefer going for a stroll around this area rather than planning just from maps. It's hard to get an idea for the heights and such. Anyone else interested?"
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:32 pm

"sure," Thea said, "I think that is a good plan."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:33 pm

"It's a good idea, but it would probably be best to split up and take different areas in pairs. That way, if the assassin is watching, it'll be less suspicious." Ephraim said, "right now I propose two of us go and look at the first few places while the other two stay back and start developing a strategy. Once the first pair has seen enough, they come back to a headquarters, which I presume will be the ship, and the other pair heads out. This way we reduce suspicion, constantly increase intel, and always have a strategy being developed."
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:13 pm

Aurelia nodded. "Good idea. I propose that Kestrel and Thea go first, since they'll seem less threatening to anyone watching the area. Ephraim and I can go later, taking more of a stealthy approach. Any objections?"
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:13 pm

"Sounds fine to me," Thea said, "however, I do wonder what I should appear like..."

Thea tried several variations of a young girl, before settling on a very plain looking girl, wearing average clothes, and carrying a small basket.

"Perhaps if we look as though we are going to market?"
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:09 pm

"That should work well enough." Ephraim agreed, "you two should go scout out the more open areas now; Aurelia and I will look into the alleyways and possible ambush spots later. Now," he said, turning to Aurelia, "do you wish for me to walk in front or behind on the way back to the ship?"
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:24 pm

Aurelia stretched, yawning slightly.

"Oh, I don't think it will make much of a difference. Walk wherever you will."

In the meantime, Kestrel nodded to Thea.

"I like the disguise. But I doubt that area's where respectable people go to market. We might need to look a little down on our luck."

Which, Kestrel reflected, isn't too far from the truth for me.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:18 pm

Thea shrugged as her appearance changed, and her body became sickly thin looking, with hollow cheeks, while her clothing became ripped and muddy, and hung off her body as though it had fit a long time ago when she had been better fed.
"Better?" she asked, sounding tired and slightly ill.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:17 pm

"Eerie" Ephraim commented, heading towards the door, "and yes, certainly poorer." Once he reached the door, he turned to Aurelia, bowed his head, and gestured towards the threshold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bounty-ful   Bounty-ful - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bounty-ful
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay 2.0 :: Roleplays :: Roleplays-
Jump to: