Roleplay 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay 2.0

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gods and Men

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

Gods and Men - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:07 pm

By the time Axel and Jocasta had prepared the meat for cooking, Myrddin had finished his carving. He looked at it critically for a few seconds before nodding. "Hey, Axel, this guy's your spirit, right?" he called out, holding aloft his carving of Aram.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hatmanandfalcon.com
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:18 pm

Ashera smiled while looking at the carving. She really thought it was good. She continued to look at the wolf from a bit of a distance, not sure if it was okay for her to go closer.
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:18 pm

The carving quite impressed Jocasta, though she wished it was of something other than a spirit.

"Nice knife work, kid. Too bad the only thing you can carve with it is wood. Another weapon-user would be nice."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:30 pm

Ashera looked down, feeling as though that comment had been directed at her, and feeling slightly ashamed because of it. She wanted to feel comfortable enough around these people to be able to speak freely, but she couldn't make herself feel comfortable...maybe in time that would change...
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:40 pm

"I fail to see how those two are even remotely related" Myrddin replied, "I mean, yeah, they're both with a knife, but one is slow, meticulous work, while the other is almost entirely responsive. Plus, the intent is entirely different; I'd personally rather create than destroy." He sat for a few seconds, "But anyway, it's really just a hobby of mine, if you want I could do something for you. I figured I'd start with this, since our friend over there with the meat seemed devoted to his spirit."
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:21 pm

Jocasta shrugged.

"To each their own. You don't need to bother with something for me. Can't think what I'd do with it. I'm on the move so much I don't have space for trinkets."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:30 pm

"Doesn't have to be a trinket," Myrddin said, "I can do practical things too. I can carve wood, stone, or bone, and I'm able to do pretty much whatever you could want. I only carry wood with me because it's light and easy to work with. Given the right tools, I can even do etchings."
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:07 am

"I'm impressed. You or your parents some kind of artisan?"
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:28 am

"Nah, it's just a hobby." Myrddin said, "I had a lot of free time when I was younger, so I started learning things. I wasn't allowed to do anything that might have gotten me hurt with the other kids, so I did other stuff, stuff like cooking, music, and the like. Actually, everyone was very resistant to me learning to carve, since I had to use a knife."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:18 am

"um..." Ashera began timidly, "I think it looks good..."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:20 am

Myrddin grinned, "Thanks," he said, "do you want me to do something for you?"
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:22 am

Ashera shook her head, then stopped abruptly and tilted her head to the side as if thinking...a small shy smile played across her lips, then she realized how silly she must look, shook her head and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:25 am

"You sure?" Myrddin asked, "I really don't mind; it gives me a chance to show off."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:30 am

Ashera looked at him thoughtful before moving closer and whispering to him,
"can you make one of a fox cub?"
Back to top Go down
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 12:58 pm

Axel gestured for Myrddin to hand him the carving. He studied the details of it, and satisfied, handed it back. "It is very much like him." Axel assimed that the boy hadn't much chance to look on Aram, so that considered it was a remarkable job. "You are well learned int he art."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:25 pm

Ashera gestured at Axel's wolf and asked softly,
"Is it okay for me to pet him?"
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 2:11 pm

"I am glad my work pleases you" Myrddin said to Axel, "if you wish to keep it, it's yours. As for the fox, do you have a preference for species?" he asked Ashera.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 3:19 pm

"um..." she whispered, "red fox?"
Back to top Go down
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 4:03 pm

Axel looked at Ahera, saying, "That is up to him to decide. I don't choose his actions or allowances, just as he doesn't choose mine."

Asher was eating a piece of raw meet from the deer, along with a few of the entrails that he had picked out. He momentarily took himself away from his meal to look at Axel, then his gaze shifted to Ashera, then back to the food in front of him. He was fairly indifferent to what was going on at the moment, but he was staying closer to Axel than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 4:48 pm

Ashera cautiously moved closer to the wolf, keeping a hand out in front of her for him to sniff. When she got within petting distance she paused for a moment to see what he'd do.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:39 pm

With his next task on hand, Myrddin reached into his pack for another piece of wood and contentedly set about his carving.
Back to top Go down
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:47 pm

Asher sniffed the offered hand and looked at Ashera bore intently than before. After a moment or two's pondering, he picked up the meat in front of him and moved a little further away.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:16 am

Ashera sighed and moved back to the fire, feeling rather disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:35 pm

Jocasta raised an eyebrown in Ashera's direction.

"Great, glow-girl. So the wolf isn't scary, but I am. Where's the logic in that?"
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:53 pm

Ashera looked up at Jocasta, still nervous around her and said,
"I like animals..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Men   Gods and Men - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gods and Men
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next