Roleplay 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay 2.0

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dresden: Time Warp

Go down 
+2
InvaderCom
Akiralta
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Akiralta

Dresden: Time Warp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:50 pm

Elli averted her eyes.

"I'm just really tired. Not having the mantle all of a sudden is... weird. I hurt everywhere and I couldn't make a dandelion bloom if I tried. I'll be fine if I get some rest. Don't waste the lantern on me, Holland. You might need it later, and it'll do a lot more good for the same amount of power."

Elli forced herself to stand straighter in spite of her swimming head.

"Where can we go to get some shelter?"
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 9:56 pm

"Follow me," Lynnette said, leading them southwards, "After everyone is safe we can track your remaining allies."
She murmured a quick prayer to her god to aid in the healing of Elli, and felt a warmth spread through her. Placing a hand on Elli's shoulder, she felt the warmth drain out. It wouldn't heal her weariness completely, but would give the strength to get to the shelter.
Back to top Go down
Ryvuos

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:51 pm

John decided to just follow everyone else, while feeling guilty about the number of people that had gotten caught up in his terrible luck this time around.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 1:23 am

After about two hours of travel, darkness began to fall. Just before the last sliver of sunlight dipped finally below the rolling horizon, a city came into view.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hatmanandfalcon.com
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:44 am

On the edge of the city was a small house, with bows carved into the wooden framed doors and windows.
"Welcome to Caerloyw," Lynnette began, "you can shelter safely here for the night and tomorrow we can find the remainder of your companions."

Inside the house were several straw filled mattresses, a cooking area and a small alter wth candles and more carvings. Lynette pulled some mats out of a cupboard and began laying them out on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 2:57 pm

Elli stumbled in the door and practically collapsed onto one of the mats. In spite of the healing, she had a feeling she'd survived the last hour on willpower alone. Digging through her bag, she pulled out a protein bar and practically inhaled it, pulled a jacket out of the bag, covered herself, and lay down with the bag as a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 3:31 pm

Lynnette smiled at her, then set about making some tea for her visitors. After that was on the go she pulled out some dried meat and began passing it out.
Back to top Go down
Ryvuos

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 6:25 pm

John looked around and asked his fellow Vancouverites, "So did any of you have an idea as to where we are?" He realized that the pizza was going to be free again.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 6:44 pm

"I have told you already," Lynnette stated, "you are in the city of Caerloyw in the region of Cotswolds. Perhaps if you have no directions you could accompany me to Camelot? I plan to venture there soon, and company would be most welcome."
Back to top Go down
cynicalConquestar

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:39 am

Nomei, who had been sitting by Elli in a feeble attempt to keep watch over her, was thinking to herself. I can't lose you too. Kerry, Feora, I won't lose anyone else, But what about the rest of them? said a small voice in the back of her head. I don't want to lose them either! But Elli's.... Nomei trailed off in her own mind, until a word from their strange host pulled her away from her thoughts.

"I'm sorry, did you say Camelot?"
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 2:26 pm

"Why, yes indeed I did," Lynnette said, "have you been there before?"
Back to top Go down
Akiralta

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 5:53 pm

Elli had fallen asleep shortly after lying down. She gave a delicate snore.
Back to top Go down
cynicalConquestar

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 11:23 pm

Nomei blanched. "Well... fuck."
Back to top Go down
Ryvuos

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:36 am

John turned to the latern carrier, and asked "is that why you asked what year this is? Also, is this late or early?" As he held up the pizza.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 12:51 pm

Lynnette looked at the group thoughtfully for a moment before speaking, "ah...this would explain the strange garb, my vision and the odd language you use...you have travelled from a distant time. Curious..."
Back to top Go down
cynicalConquestar

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 12:46 am

"Ancient people not being surprised by time travel is never a good thing."
Back to top Go down
Ryvuos

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 2:30 pm

"I'll admit, time travel is a new one." John added, still wondering if he'd get fired for delivering the pizza this late. I suppose I have enough time to make a fresh one...
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 10:08 am

"Very little surprises me anymore," Lynette stated with a shrug, "My god usually gives me warning in the form of visions, though those can be alarming."
Back to top Go down
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:56 pm

Holland made an affirmative noise to answer John's question, but more or less remained apart from the conversation, pressing his mind and lantern power, reaching out with his mind to look for others. He had little faith it would work, but he needed to know they were okay.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:59 pm

When Holland reached out his mind, he felt the warmth of his friends present in the room around him. As he stretched further he could sense the sheer number of people in the city nearby, and there, just at the edge of his perception, he felt something familiar. The sensation was too weak for him to be sure, but it felt like Inigo was there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hatmanandfalcon.com
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:15 am

Holland sighed with relief. For what seemed like the millionth time, he thanked the lantern for the abilities it bestowed him. "I found Inigo." He said to the group. "It's faint, but he's here as well. We have a new item for the itinerary tomorrow." Holland felt a wave of exhaustion runs rush through him. He realized it wasn't hum, but the lantern that was fatigued, as it's flame was slightly dimmer. No one else would've noticed, but it was evident to him. He turned to Lynnette and asked, "Is there a graveyard in this village?"
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 2:11 pm

Lynnette looked at him strangely before replying, "At the edge of town to the east, though it would be unsafe to go at this time of night..."
Back to top Go down
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 2:42 pm

"What exactly is out there?" Holland asked. "I am in need of... paying my respects, shall we say."
Back to top Go down
InvaderCom

InvaderCom

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:06 pm

Holland ran a hand through his hair with a sigh. "I mean, we're not exactly unexperienced when it comes to dealing with those who roam the night." He said. With a sideways glance at John, he added, "Well, I can't speak for John (no offence), but the rest of us certainly are."
Back to top Go down
Lillia
Lillia

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:28 pm

Lynnette shuddered and replied softly,
"I would advise waiting till morning to pay your respects. One member of your party is already injured or weakened and the monsters that roam this area at night can do severe harm even to the most experienced."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Time Warp   Dresden: Time Warp - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dresden: Time Warp
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next