Roleplay 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay 2.0

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dresden: Nomei and Inigo Have a Chat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cynicalConquestar

Dresden: Nomei and Inigo Have a Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Nomei and Inigo Have a Chat   Dresden: Nomei and Inigo Have a Chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 3:10 am

Nomei flushed as she realized why he'd looked away, but as she moved back to the other side of the couch she nonetheless said fondly, "It better."

Her smile faded again as she thought of something else. Uncomfortably, she began fiddling with her hands, "So... there's another thing I've been wanting to talk about...."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Nomei and Inigo Have a Chat   Dresden: Nomei and Inigo Have a Chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 3:12 am

"I'm all ears." Inigo replied.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hatmanandfalcon.com
cynicalConquestar

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Nomei and Inigo Have a Chat   Dresden: Nomei and Inigo Have a Chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 3:16 am

Nomei's fidgeting became even more pronounced. "I... well... are you okay with me and Ellie? You guys always seemed to be.." Nomei trailed off awkwardly, unsure of where to continue from there.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Nomei and Inigo Have a Chat   Dresden: Nomei and Inigo Have a Chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 3:19 am

Inigo felt a heat rising in his cheeks, but he kept his face in check. "Ellie and I." He said wistfully, "Ellie and I were never going to be anything. It wouldn't have worked, and, in retrospect, we were right not to try. It's... not a great situation for me to be in, but I honestly do wish you the best of luck. I hope you make a successful go of it."
Back to top Go down
cynicalConquestar

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Nomei and Inigo Have a Chat   Dresden: Nomei and Inigo Have a Chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 3:23 am

"What do do you mean?" Nomei practically blurted out before she stopped herself and covered her mouth with her hands, "Sorry, you don't have to say anything about it."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Nomei and Inigo Have a Chat   Dresden: Nomei and Inigo Have a Chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 3:28 am

"I mean we're different people." Inigo said after a long pause. "When I first met Ellie, she was a young woman in over her head. I helped with an effort to take care of some assassins that were planning to kill her. First time I ever killed a person, actually. Nightmare of an experience. But my point is that the first thing Ellie ever saw of me was saving her life. Then I trained her with her sword, so now I'm not just someone who saved her life, but I'm also her teacher. She has many appealing traits, but at the time I was more drawn to her because she was drawn to me, and that felt nice. I was right not to do anything. As time went by, our dynamic changed a little, but not enough." Inigo paused. "Plus... well, that's inconsequential. What matters is that she and I wanted different things from ourselves and each other at the time; this would not have been conducive to a healthy relationship."
Back to top Go down
cynicalConquestar

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Nomei and Inigo Have a Chat   Dresden: Nomei and Inigo Have a Chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 3:33 am

"I suppose some things just don't go the way you expect them to..." Nomei pondered, looking over to her now empty cup. "But how are you feeling about it? I get that it wouldn't work but... still, as your friend I can't help but worry."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Nomei and Inigo Have a Chat   Dresden: Nomei and Inigo Have a Chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 3:35 am

"Don't" Inigo said in earnest, "I'll be fine. I've handled things a fair shade worse than these affairs of the heart. Besides, I'm not one to pine over 'the one that got away'."
Back to top Go down
cynicalConquestar

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Nomei and Inigo Have a Chat   Dresden: Nomei and Inigo Have a Chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 3:39 am

"Alright." Nomei moved to stand and stretch out her muscles before turning to Inigo again, "I should get going but... listen... I could really use a training partner, especially one as good with swords as you. Maybe we could.... "

Nomei trailed off, letting the question hang in the air.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Nomei and Inigo Have a Chat   Dresden: Nomei and Inigo Have a Chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 3:40 am

"Of course," Inigo said with a smile, "anytime."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dresden: Nomei and Inigo Have a Chat   Dresden: Nomei and Inigo Have a Chat - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dresden: Nomei and Inigo Have a Chat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2